Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#29: Water for Elephants

I literally just went out and saw this movie. I don't want to say surprisingly very good because I had a feeling it would be one of those well made hit movies, from the top selling novel. I really did enjoy the movie to say the least. Every character was able to play out their role almost perfectly. Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christopher Waltz, all display excellence in each of their roles. "Water for Elephants," is about Robert Pattinson's, a college student, who's parent's are killed in a car accident and he then finds his life path through a traveling circus. His connection with Reese Witherspoon is great, as it is nice of him to sneak out of his typical and most well-known for role in the Twilight series. A very different and riveting movie that I highly recommend seeing.

Overall Rating: 8.7/10

- Josh Berg


No comments:

Post a Comment